Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pumpkin Carving W

We were REALLY behind this year on pumpkin carving! I usually have pumpkins WAY early...but this year...didn't happen. We even went to Vala's Pumpkin Patch TWICE before Halloween...and I still didn't get them! I finally purchased them on Saturday, the day before Halloween. I just went to Hy-Vee and picked some up. We didn't get a chance to carve them until Sunday after church!! So they were NICE and freshly carved for Halloween!!! Here is Cam attempting to carve his own. Jake and MaKenna.
Jake digging the seeds out....none of my kids enjoy this. I TOTALLY do! We did get into a seed fight though...and unfortunately, I freaked out Cam with the seeds and....
WOOPS.....

Luckily, we had an extra. Here is Major though with Pumpkin "goo" all over him...and he is freakin' out!
Daddy with Major's little pumpkin.
MaKenna and Major took a time out to take pictures with our Scarecrow family!
Jake...STILL working on it....

Major liked his little pumpkin....

MaKenna made a snowman pumpkin!
MaKenna LOVES her little brother....
Cam, MaKenna's and Majors pumpkins.
Jake went against the grain...as usual...he wanted his by the front door.