Thursday, November 6, 2008

Raking the leaves

Our house has about 8 trees to contend with during the fall season! They are BEAUTIFUL trees in the spring, summer and fall...but boy...when they lose their leaves...they are pretty ugly...and pretty messy!! What a pain! I have to admit...I ran out of yard bags, so I tried to mulch the leaves...it didn't go so well. I still have about 3 piles out there...and the wind keeps blowing more and more leaves, so I just gave up. The kids sure did enjoy it though! The last few days have been in the 70's, so we used those beautiful days to do some yard work. Here is MaKenna making LEAF angels!
Major was fascinated by the leaves. It took him awhile before he would move though!

MaKenna was so thrilled about making piles and jumping in them! It was adorable!

Here is Major...still not sure if he should move or not!

MaKenna got a kick out of burying her brother! He didn't like it so much though.

No comments: