Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No hockey mom in office...

I am very bummed....not only because there will be no hockey mom in office...but because we are all in trouble now. Things are going to get messy...mark my words. Granted...I don't know your views...and everyone is entitled to their own, but this is MY blog, so I can say what I darn well want to say and the people who voted for Obama will some day see the error in their ways. It is time for people to start looking at the issues, the character of who will be leading our country. I know that nothing could be done...this is how God planned it...but it is going to be a rocky 4 years. I am so flabbergasted, I don't even know what to say. Ugh. Is it too late to move my family to Canada?

2 comments:

Coolestmommy said...

Now we need to pray for those who were elected. Pray that God would work on their hearts to do His bidding. Pray that they would become sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Anonymous said...

it is not to late for a Canada move...my reservations are now open since McCain didn't get in. :)