Thursday, November 13, 2008

DISNEY WORLD

So, mom called me Tuesday and asked me to look up prices for Disney World. I thought she had lost her mind. She wanted to take all of us and my sisters family to Disney World...and even more surprising, she wanted to do it over this Thanksgiving holiday. So...I started looking...but it is hard to find anything for 13 people. The airlines will only let you input 4 at a time, and I wanted to make sure I got us all on the same flight. So, I gave up and called a travel agent. In two more hours we had our flights booked and hotel and van reservations made. So...we are going to Disney World the 27th through the 1st! My mom is quite the little spur of the moment type of gal apparently! She never used to be...but apparently she is now! We used to plan our vacations a year in advance! So...this is a little weird for me! Anyway, I don't have any idea where to go or what to do when we get there. We only plan on staying one day at Magical Kingdom, because my mom wants to go to the beach one other day...and we thought maybe Sea World another day?? Any suggestions?? Mom paid for the flights and the hotel and vans...but we have to pay for our food and our park entrances....any suggestions for freebies would be great too!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

No comments: