Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Susan G. Komen, Putting on the Pink Party

Every year as you know, my sister and I do the Race for the Cure.  If you are interested we have started our team up for this year.   It is called Mama's Family.  We would love to have you join us in the walk, or donate towards the walk.  Whatever you can do would be SO helpful.  But...my point I am making is this.  Every spring, they have the Putting on th Pink Party to celebrate those who were the highest earners.  My sister gets free tickets every year because she is always one of their top earners.  So we are always able to go.  This year, Mama's Family came in 3rd for the whole state of Nebraska...but Rhonda Flanigan...my sister.....

 came in as TOP FUNDRAISER for the ENTIRE state of Nebraska!!!  SOOOOOO very proud of her!!  She got the above bag full of goodies as well as a plaque that was presented to her by one of our local celebrity's, Dave Webber.

 She also was congratulated and thanked....and even hugged by another local celebrity, Carol Wang.
CONGRATULATIONS RHONDA!!!  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU...AND I KNOW MOM IS TOO!!!!

No comments: