Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Randomness....

Cam had one final choir concert of the year!  He really liked choir.  I am surprised!  He played piano for awhile...then moved into Violin in 5th grade.  In 6th grade he didn't want to do any instrument...so I said, "Great...I can teach you piano some more!"  He said, "NO!  I'll sing in choir!"  So...he only joined choir to get out of piano...and he ended up really liking it!  Funny how that works!  Anyway...the show choir is a very prestigious choir to get into....you have to audition and be chosen.  Only 7th and 8th graders can do it.  HE WAS CHOSEN!  He was VERY excited!!  So....as of next year...he'll be in show choir!  Cam is in the front row in the red shirt with grey pants.
 Here is Mr. Cool himself!!!  Keepin' it real.....
 I never quite know what is going through this one's head....
 MaKenna and Major playing together.
 My Duke.  Such a sweet puppy....well....10 year old puppy....
 The fort Jeff made for the boys.  He is working on MaKenna's fort now.
 MK and Major by one of my favorite plants.  It only blooms once a year and only for about a week.  Such a waste of beauty! 
 My Monkey Angel...
 They are painting together...not arguing or anything!!!!

No comments: