Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Friends

When school is out, I have a number of kids at my house.  Which is great!  The more the merrier.  Yes...it can get messy...yes...it can get noisy...but the kids...for the most part anyway...play really well together.  So...summer time I have my niece's and nephew....and anywhere from 2-4 more neighbor kids that I watch for friends either on a continuing basis, or once in awhile. 

Well...during the school year, I have littler people.  Usually it is just Major and I...and of course, my friend Deana and Allyson and I switch off so that we can make appointments or what not....but once in awhile I get kids over on a regular basis.  Here are some of the pictures I took this Winter/Spring.

Here is Major's friend Brooklyn and Duke playing in the sand.

 Here is Brooklyn's little sister Campbell!  Isn't she cute???
 Then we have Kaili.....she was actually in a good mood that day...but they were all tired out.
 Here are Kaili's little brothers, Toby and Noah.
 Major was plum tuckered out too!
 Here is Toby at lunch time...what a ham!!!

No comments: