Sunday, August 14, 2011

Delay

Hey guys!  Sorry for the delay....I have had Leadership Summit at our church Thursday and Friday...then Saturday was packed with things around the house and lots of errands....then today I was at church early to go over our Dominican Debrief for the congregation...then we did the first service...during first service I had a Life Group Leaders meeting...then the Dominican Debrief for the second service....then I sat through the second service...then Cam and I had the ACTUAL Dominican Debrief with Pastor John over a lunch...and we got home around 2....then we got our new entertainment center from dad...he is moving....and giving us his old one...then we were busy getting that all put in and reorganizing furniture....couple that with the fact that I have been sleeping horribly...and I am just pooped!  So...no Journal entry today for the Dominican!  Hopefully I'll be up and running again tomorrow...after my Spanish test!

Talk to you later!

T

No comments: