Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cam's end of the year party

I don't have pictures from Jake's end of the year party because I was unable to go. Only Jeff and Jake went...I don't remember why...I think Major or MaKenna...or maybe both were sick. Anyway...as you all know, Jeff was Cam's coach. Here is Jeff giving out the trophies to the kids. Jeff worked hard getting nicknames ready for each player and finding a song that cooresponded with the nickname. So...he called up each kid by their new nickname and then "their' song played. Cam got his dad's old nickname since he suffered from a concussion this year. Jeff had A LOT of concussions in hockey and football growing up...and even AFTER he was grown up. Jeff's nickname was always Dizzy....so...he has passed it on to Cam....who is now...also...Dizzy. :-) His song was..."I get knocked down...but I get up again..."Here is Major. If you look closely, his glove...which is attached to his coat...got stuck in the door while he was trying to run away from us at the ice rink. It was pure bliss to know that he couldn't get anywhere....

The team had a Parent/Child game as their end of year "party". Here they all are....


Here is Jeff playing in the game. The big one...with the NAU helmet! Yes...it still fits his head!


My man on skates...just like the good ol' days.....

No comments: