Friday, August 29, 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF POOP!!!!!




For the viewing (reading) pleasure of my little sis Holly....I know you will get a kick out of this Holl-Doll.


Poop...it has been a long day where poop is involved. The morning started at 7 am. I put Major down on the floor in my room while I got up and went to my bedrooms bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I leave the bedroom door closed so Major can't get out, and there is nothing in my room that he can hurt himself on. I have toys in there...so while I am in the bathroom, he roams around my room. He is never cut off from me though...I leave the bathroom door open...but I can't see into my whole bedroom. Nacho (our Chihuahua), was also in the bedroom. He usually sleeps in until I kick him out. Apparently he woke up early also. So...Major suddenly is really quiet. He stopped motor boating...huh...that is funny...I go on with my routine. He starts to motor boat again...I figure...all is well. He shows up at the bathroom door, with...brown stuff on his hands. Hmm...where did he get chocolate? Kneel down...catch a whiff...that's not chocolate! Run into my bedroom where poop is scattered every where! I am SURE Nacho went in one place, and I am SURE Major moved it all over! ICK!! THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE that Major doesn't put anything in his mouth yet. Whew! So I am not worried that he put any in his mouth, but he is filthy and the carpet has poop embedded everywhere! So....7:15 am...throw 9 month old into bathtub...scrub...scrub....scrub. Throw him in the crib so I can scrub the floor. Scrub the floor, vacuum the floor, get kid dressed, get 3 year old dressed while yelling at 7 and 9 year old to get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth, make bed, comb hair...hurry...hurry...running out of time!!! Well...needless to say, we made it to school in the nick of time...and I was still able to even walk them to school...even with my bum ankle....(for another blog)...not too bad for such a chaotic morning.


THEN....


I laid MaKenna and Major down for naps at around 2. Jeff came home, so I took a walk with no stroller (YEAH), to pick them up. We got home and pretty soon, Major starts motor boating in his crib. I go up there...only to smell something that is familiar...it took me a half second to realize it was poop. POOP AGAIN???!?!?!?! Major has an ear infection, so his antibiotic gives him diarrhea. I change his clothes at least 3 times a day...and mine at least 2 times a day because he is a squirmy little guy and changing his diaper is VERY difficult...add into that equation poop all over and viola...poop on me. Anyway...this day was no different....he has diarrhea still...not only did it get on his clothes, but there was a good muddy consistency on his sheets....which he must have tried to paint with...because it was on him, on his animals, on his favorite blankie...ugh. Throw baby in bathtub AGAIN....change sheets, throw EVERYTHING into the laundry. Next, MaKenna says, while doing her little dance..."Mommy...I gotta go POOPIE!!" WELL FOR POOPS SAKE GIRL...GET IN THE BATHROOM...I AM NOT CLEANING UP ANY MORE POOP TODAY!!!!!!!


No comments: