Friday, August 20, 2010

Arizona Trip #14

With two more days left at the lake...I thought I better get some picture taking in!!! This blue bucket was our "Foot washing" bucket for before we got in the boat. It was to wash the red sand off. Major used it as a little pool. He had a HUGE pool at Lake Powell...yet he picked the littlest thing of all.... Here is my nephew Jace and I!
My second baby Jake and I!

My favorite father in law and I!
MaKenna hiding!

My favorite daughter and I!

Cam and Kenna! So sweet!

My oldest and I!!!

Grandma Gwin, Cade and MaKenna!!!

MaKenna, Brandyn and I!!


Grandma Gwin and Cam!!
My nephew Cade and I!!

My youngest and I! Boy....I REALLY need some makeup!!! :-)

My favorite mother in law and I!!!

Go Horns! Danny!

Go Horns! Holl-Doll and Lincoln!

Jace and Major booties!!!

MaKenna's fish!!!
Major getting his fish!!

Major's fish!

No comments: