Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Droppin' his drawers....

Major is being potty trained. He does REALLY well here at home...and actually pretty good when we aren't at home. It seems when he has "big boy" pants on he hardly ever has accidents...of course, I haven't tested those outside of the house though. But...when we put pull ups on him...it is like he thinks, "Oh...well...I guess I can go in my pants again!" I am trying to kill that habit...but it is hard. There is constant reminding, "Do you have to go potty Major?", and when he does go in his pull up, it is funny...he spreads his legs out like it is going to run down his legs or something! Anyway...so we are at JCPenny. I am in need of new capris. I am a size smaller now...and my old capris still work...just not as well...so it is time. We had JUST been to the bathroom....and now we were on the OTHER side of the store in the dressing room trying on capris. Suddenly Major says, "Potty 'gin, potty 'gin, potty 'gin!!!" I say, "Honey...you JUST went...you're fine...you can hold it." "Potty 'gin, potty 'gin, potty 'gin!!!" I choose to ignore him....he gets louder... "POTTY 'GIN, POTTY 'GIN, POTTY 'GIN!!!!!!" I turn around and see him drop his drawers and in the ready position in the middle of the fitting room! "NO!" I yell!! I yank up his pants which are dripping a bit...I tear off my capris that I am trying on, throw on my capris, grab the kids and RUN to the bathroom.....whew....we made it to the bathroom...but not before the small dropplings that were shed in the fitting room! Oh well...I have four kids, and I still haven't learned apparently! :-)
Notice the shirt...."Major Trouble".....YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! :-) Gotta love him.....

No comments: