Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm here!!

You'll have to excuse my absence....I have been here...just sick...and busy! I am currently being treated for ear infection, sinus infection and bronchitis! This is life as Tonya Filleman....when I get sick...I go all out!!! I am feeling better though. I have been sick for almost three weeks...not bad...but I wasn't functioning as well as I should have been....so I finally went to the doctor this past Tuesday. Whew...and I am already starting to feel better!! Yippee!! So for the past few weeks life has continued to go on and on!! I have a lot going on....Bible study started again...Mops started again....but now that I am back in the swing of things, I may not be so absent!!! No camera yet though! Dad did let me borrow his...but he took it back to take some pictures. Suddenly his zoom wouldn't work. I SWEAR it worked when I had it!! But....as it is in my life....everything I touch has to have drama with it....so dad sent the camera in to get fixed as it was under warranty...so now neither him NOR I have a camera! Ugh!

No comments: