Monday, April 13, 2009

Thursday of Spring Break, the 9th

Today was a down day. Jake felt much better...it must have been the 24 hour flu. But...Cam woke up feeling horrible stomach pains. So....I left him at home, while Jake, MaKenna and Major and I headed to church for MOPs. I GO to Mops on the first and third Thursday of every month, and I WORK at MOPs on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. So, this was the second Thursday, so I dropped MaKenna off in her room and I took Major to his room, which also is the room that I work in. Jake decided to help me out with the little guys. So we hung out in there all morning. Went home at lunch time, checked on Cam and made an appointment with the doctor for Major and MaKenna who had been having a runny nose with green goo and a terrible cough for the past 2 months. They have treated them for various things during the past 2 months, but nothing had seemed to take care of the nose and the cough. I was tired of it, and since we weren't going to do anything because of the stomach flu, I thought that would be a good day to get them in.

I also needed to get blood work done...I have been gaining weight and trying to lose it, I have terrible acne and lots of fatigue....so after I got their appt., we went to the hospital, did my blood work and took them in. Major has a raging sinus infection...gee, ya think?...and MaKenna has a raging ear infection. I tried to tell the nurse something was going on while I had her on the phone, but she argued with me about whether or not we needed to go in. HA! I guess I showed her! :-) Anyway, so they are on antibiotics AGAIN! I am on antibiotics for my face prescribed by my dermatologist, my blood work isn't back yet though. Major will be on antibiotics for 21 days this time since he had been treated so much and doesn't seem to get much better. They said his sinuses were kinda small....so if he still has recurring sinus infections we need to go in to the ENT. I guess he inherited one of my things...faulty sinuses. Sorry kid.

That night I had piano students coming over...then we watched more movies! Such fun!!

No comments: