Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For the love of poop!

That is right...the love of poop is back. Again...if you read earlier posts from a couple months ago, you would see the problems that we have had with poopie. Ick. Would you believe that for the SECOND time in Major's young life, I have managed to run poop through my hair? That is right. Laugh it up...you all deserve a good laugh. I was changing a VERY dirty...diarrheay diaper that had exploded all over him, his sleeper, his sheets, his blankets and stuffed animals. I didn't have glasses on or my contacts in. I just got out of bed to go get him...my hair was hanging in my face...I started unzipping his sleeper, and of course, I got it ALL over my hands trying to delicately get him out of it. My hair was hanging down and getting in my mouth...so what do I do? I take "said" hand and run my fingers through it to get it to stay back. Halfway through I realize the error in my ways. Needless to say, I threw him in the tub...washed him up as the smell from my hair was gagging me with dry heaves, then got myself in the shower and washed my hair. ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: