Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What is this world coming to????

Oh my goodness! As my buddy Yoda would put it:

"This believe, you will not!"

So, I am walking by the closed bathroom door this morning, and I get this whiff of...something. It wasn't bad...it was just a LOT of whatever it was. The door opens, and it is my 9 year old son, Cam standing there. When the door opened, the smell over took me. Almost like instant headache. It was then that I realized what it was...I was smelling cologne! I said, "Cam...did you just put COLOGNE on?" To which he replied rather sheepishly, "Yeah...so?" I said, "Did you take a BATH in it?" He said, "NO! MOM!!!" I said, "No really Cam...the cologne itself smells good...but you only need ONE squirt...no more...and wait a minute...where did you get cologne...and WHY are you wearing it??" Apperently he traded one of his Bakugan's for a bottle of cologne. WIERD!!! I asked him WHY he was wearing it...he said, it repels people. He said he wants to repel the girls. RIGHT!!! Do ANY of you believe that???? Can you believe that my 9 year old is wearing COLOGNE! THEN...before he left for hockey tonight, he put some more on!!!!!!! What is GOING ON?????? Do I need to have "THE" talk with him already?????????

No comments: